Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Miraculous Discovery

We have this machine at work. I didn't know what it was for. They don't normally let me near anything mechanical.

But yesterday when no one else was around I innocently sauntered over. The screen said "enter quantity." Liking the number three I pressed three on the keyboard. Instantly a round green button began flashing. I pressed it. Glory be, if three sheets of clean, freshly-made paper didn't appear in the tray!

A paper-making machine!

I'm thinking we must have been picked to test a prototype. This could save the rain forests of the world!

I kept the three sheets as evidence. If I can I'm going back in today to get some video.

Gotta go. The refrigerator is making ice!


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Do they have little trees growing inside of the machine? What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know eh? My friend John says you can even get the paper made with your content already on it! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't believe what the ATM can do.

    ReplyDelete