Saturday, October 27, 2012

3 Years...

And you all thought I wouldn't remember. Ha! Today marks the three-year anniversary of Rand's Place (hoo-ha-ramalama-ding-dong!)

This haven of pretentious banter, somewhat wacky and sometimes questionable logic was launched Tuesday, October 27, 2009.

In celebration, I present some images from posts over the past three years.


 
Thank you for allowing me to share some work  
  
Images from the past (I'm the one on the right)

 
Home action

 
Colleagues in action


 
Three dimensional work

 
Images from my backyard

 
'Poke in the eye' moments

 
Reflected images

 
Graphic explorations

 
Preposterous theories
 
 
Intense tributes

 
Silly Bag Lady moments

 
Personal definitions
 
 
Popular revelations

 
Professional moments

 
Repurposed punctuation
 
 
Notes to Mom

Business theories

  
And some loves lost.

Thanks for all your visits and comments!







7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Rand!

    Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 years! Have I known you that long? lol

    I remember when we talked about you creating a blog, and how it would be a good outlet and source of enjoyment for you and others.

    I'm glad you did it, kept up with it, and share it. I can honestly say it's one of my favorite blogs, and that I enjoy it immensely! :)

    Here's to many more years! :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rand! Thanks for the many smiles, and here's to wishing for many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vonnie and Linda. It's been fun. Okay not always but mostly. Especially with folks like you joining in! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Missed so much. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rand,

    Wishing you the best on such a happy day :D

    Norman

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I remember all of these with pleasure! A wonderful retrospective.

    Seeing the visuals for your pieces reminds how much I enjoy your humour, and your thoughtfulness.

    Here's to at least three more years!

    (_)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sincere thanks John, Norman and Lynn Marie!

    ReplyDelete