Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trouble is Temporary...

Hey all. A few days off generally means several things. There is laundry to be done, I discover the butter on the counter has gone bad, I forget to shave, the weather turns bitter and it rains, and I get a cold. Or the flu. Not sure which this is yet, but it's early in the day.

October marks the third year of the routine torture of the sensibilities that Rand's Place provides, I become another year closer to overall decrepitude and there's also a new personal project in the works that I'll be sharing with you. Hang out. Just don't eat the butter.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Does butter really go bad? I've had a couple sticks of it on my counter too. Good luck with your project and I hope you're either feeling better or weren't really sick in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda. Fall flu. Project draft two this weekend. Would love to get your opinion... no problem if you're up to your yin yang in whirligigs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always got opinions :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But butter is so good. :)

    I'm starting to go through Rand withdrawal... Hope all is well in your world. Hi to Peanut too!

    ReplyDelete