Thursday, March 10, 2011

How Much Am I Adored?

First thing this morning I asked some of my co-workers to comment on my god-like status and I captured their adoration in the above pictures. Witness the look of sheer joy in their eyes. It truly brought tears to mine.

Ah, the responsibility of greatness...

LOL – kidding! I work with a great bunch of hardworking, talented people and, truth be told, I try everyday to earn their respect.

My thanks to Simon, Martin, Mary and Steve for the funny faces!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for my laugh of the hour! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that reaction a lot... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I get those looks most minutes of the day but in addition my colleagues, pals and family throw food products, staplers and other hard things at me. My often daily comment is "what did I do? Even Annie the dog snarls at me first thing in the morning!

    It's tough being so popular. It's tough to be the leader! I used to wear a pith helmet for safety sake but someone filled it up with apple sauce.

    Rand, you are respected by all...even me! I don't understand it, but there it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's that old song go? "Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing I don't know that song. I can never get this one out of my head -- "What do you get when you work your fingers to the bone? Bony fingers!" I hate my next door neighbor's music choices.

    Lucky you to get to work with people who show their admiration for you so clearly! Fun piece. Maybe you should hang it up in the lobby at work? Nice way to introduce the staff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Linda! Get ready! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn1Qolv4ntQ&feature=related

    ReplyDelete