Friday, April 2, 2010

Animated Messaging

When it comes to communicating change to a young target audience, a friendly message that puts the blame on inanimate objects is often a good strategy! :o) In this case, the traditional use of cards to pay for photocopies is being replaced by an online management system where users will sign into an online account using their unique password. This message is being put up on computer screens, electronic message boards and posters throughout the facility far in advance of the switchover.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not at all surprised everything is being automated, many copiers have been for years but I know I like the human touch more. It's tough when you get your copies back and it isn't what you thought it would be. No middle man - no one to blame but yourself if you sent a misaligned original to the copier. Not that I'd rather blame...but they are more apt to help you figure it out before making the error.

    Hello my friend! I've missed talking with you over the last several months so I thought I'd visit your blog. I see you are still up to great things! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellie! I agree, give me the old Gestetner manual crank machine back again. Haha! Glad to hear from you! Thanks for your comment. :o)

    ReplyDelete